Danny Bergan Memorial Golf Day - 24th Jan 2014IN ITS SEVENTH STRAIGHT YEAR!
Previous running’s of the DBMGD were a resounding success. 2014 was again no different!
Friday 24th January saw a field of 134 starters tackle Carnarvon’s Par 72 18 Hole Golf Course in warm conditions.
Thanks to Carnarvon’s Board of Directors, General Manager Owen, Functions Manager Heidi and Course Professional Mike and their respective teams for all their continued support of this day. Congratulations to our Winners & New Sponsors: eBet Gaming – who will now go on to represent our day at the MonSTaR Cup 2014 @ Pennant Hills on March 21st.
- The day was an overwhelming success and I would like to take the opportunity to thank our 2014 MAJOR SPONSOR – Stykris (Mr Stephen Shelley and Team)
- Our GOLF DAY SPONSORS – Lion, Coca Cola and Hennessey Coffee for our Coffees at Breakfast and Cold refreshments out on course.
- As well as all of our GOLD SPONSORS – you know who you are; we simply can’t thank you enough for your overwhelming support.
- Many of these sponsors have been with us since the days beginning and none of this could be made possible without their continued support.
- To the new supporters – welcome aboard, we trust you enjoyed your first Danny Bergan Memorial Golf Day and look forward to many more golf days in the future.
It gives me great pleasure in telling you that the final figure raised was well over our target for the day and is an amount we are truly proud of, surpassing all other years day raised amounts.
The day in 2014 raised for the MonSTaR Foundation in excessive of $48,500.00
We also hope that with a few Auction items still to sell and some financial pledges still coming in – we could be at the magical mark of $50,000.00. All Proceeds raised from the day will be split 50% / 50% with the two beneficiaries - Motor Neurone Disease and STaR Association.
The day will definitely be back in 2015 and we hope to again go one better again.
On behalf of Daniel Bergan (& Family) and myself, we trust you enjoyed yourselves on the day and take some recognition of the part you played in helping the MonSTaR Foundation. Congratulations once again and Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this day a continued success.
Stuart Jamieson Stuart@clubrivers.com.au or 0416 151 577.
Show Your Support
Setting up a monthly donation helps our beneficiaries tremendously though the year.
Stay In Touch
Stay up to date on what MonSTaR is doing & receive news and updates on upcoming events.