2016 - Our Biggest Year To Date!
MonSTaR Foundation nets $440,000!
A huge thank you to all our MonSTaR friends and family who joined together to make the 2016 MonSTaR Cup such a success and we are delighted to announce a record figure again this year.
Moving the event to the city for our 10 year anniversary was a big decision and one we didn't take lightly. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us again - those who have been there from the start and those who joined us for the first time this year. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and we are extremely grateful to everyone involved.
- The Danny Bergan Memorial Foundation run by Daniel Bergan and Stuart Jamieson who raised an incredible
$111,849for the MonSTaR Foundation.
- Renascent and Contractors who together donated
- Everyone who donated items and/or bid in the Live and Silent Auctions - this year you helped us raise
- Tony Muscat and the team from House of Fraser who donated their stunning $13,500 pendant which raised an incredible
$11,900on the night in $50 ticket sales. Please support them by visiting their shop in Castle Hill.
- Everyone who made donations on the night, in the lead up or since the event. Collectively you've added a further
$17,660and we are incredibly grateful.
With our sincere thanks - Mark, Greg and Hamish
Show Your Support
Setting up a monthly donation helps our beneficiaries tremendously though the year.
Stay In Touch
Stay up to date on what MonSTaR is doing & receive news and updates on upcoming events.